Wednesday, September 2, 2015

BIRD'S WINGS

whenever you want to fly

whenever you want to sit on a branch

no need to be scared of the storm

no need to be afraid of the broken branch

you give all your trust on your wings

and makes me realize

no matter how hard life is

no matter how many obstacles I'll face

all I need is to believe in my self

"feathers and fancy" by Katya Horner of Slight Clutter Photography.  Find her on Etsy.com:

30 comments:

  1. I know you can do it! :-)
    Keep doing your best
    Thanks Mega

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mega, your poem is an artistic for me :-D
    You're using a great words and I like this kind of poem too
    I'll wish I can see a great next poem from you that use a great words yet easy to understand
    Thank you for your poem Mega :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your nice comment JJ, I'll take these as a compliment. I'm waiting for your next poem too, Jesus bless you :D

      Delete
  3. Megaa your poem is make me feel full of spirit ! Keep strong megaaa !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? make sure that you have more spirit after read my poem anin :p thanks for the comment :D

      Delete
  4. Megaa your poem is make me feel full of spirit ! Keep strong megaaa !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. more spirit , more inspired after reading your poem :D continue it Kabebeeee :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks angel, hope this will inspire many people too! :D kabebe? a new nickname for me? :p

      Delete
    2. Hahaha , I was excited to call you Kabeb :p

      Delete
  6. mega your poem really motivate me, that good motivation poem, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expect if my poem will be a motivate for someone, thx for the compliment Rachma :D

      Delete
  7. Your poem really inspiring, bangsa! I hope that you'll get more confident to face all your obstacles. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so many comments from you Vio hahaha :D I really hope so, amen! the same wish for you and tons of luck for you too :D

      Delete
  8. Your poem really inspiring, bangsa! I hope that you'll get more confident to face all your obstacles. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your poem really inspiring, bangsa! I hope that you'll get more confident to face all your obstacles. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your poem really inspiring, bangsa! I hope that you'll get more confident to face all your obstacles. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you know bird?
    Do you like a bird?
    Do you have a bird?
    What the meanig of "bird"?
    How many bird do you have?
    Why did you write poem about bird?
    Am i kepo? '<')/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow many questions here, okay I'll answer it one by one :)
      yes, of course, who doesn't know bird?
      actually I just like the colors of the feathers
      there's no special meaning of the "bird" actually, it's just like a parable
      just one bird
      I don't know why, I just got inspired of it
      honestly, yes haha no, just kidding! :D
      thanks for the comment and questions Poppy :)

      Delete
    2. Wooiw.. you really answer my questions.. :'v that's amazing..
      Last question.
      Am i pretty? B-j

      Delete
  12. i like your poem Mega. Your poem is very nice and interesting. i wait next your poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kharisma, hopefully I can make another poem :D

      Delete
  13. your poem inspire those who read..
    really like your poem Mega ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou vee! this is the second comment right? :p

      Delete
  14. Keep writing Bunga; hope you learn something from the discussion with your friends
    Thanks Bunga; wish all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely yes Pak and best of luck for you!

    ReplyDelete