"make this simple life becomes fabulous one"
M ➡ Magnanimous E ➡ Easy going G ➡ Gorgeous A ➡ Abnormal
I like the word Magnanimous *.* haha beautiful picture too, Meg :)
got a new vocabulary? :D thanks for the compliment Galuh :D
nice pic and your acrostic poem meg :)
thanks Kharisma :D
Gergous.. hihi.. I think that"s true. XD
really? haha thanks Poppy :D
ahaha abnormal? well, im agree with easy going :D
yep abnormal but not in the true meaning, I think you know what I mean Vidy :p thanks :D
Wow, A beautiful word, Magnanimous, I really agree with that :-DBut I don't agree with Abnormal :-( , it is not you Mega, you are amazing
seriously? haha thanks JJ, no.. I mean abnormal is I like to do crazy things but still in normal ways, got it? thanks JJ :D
What do you mean by abnormal? :-)Good job! :-)keep writing!
abnormal means I like to do crazy things but still in normal ways, got it? life is never flat, right? thank you Pak!
I like the word Magnanimous *.* haha beautiful picture too, Meg :)
ReplyDeletegot a new vocabulary? :D thanks for the compliment Galuh :D
Deletenice pic and your acrostic poem meg :)
ReplyDeletethanks Kharisma :D
DeleteGergous..
ReplyDeletehihi.. I think that"s true.
XD
really? haha thanks Poppy :D
Deleteahaha abnormal? well, im agree with easy going :D
ReplyDeleteyep abnormal but not in the true meaning, I think you know what I mean Vidy :p thanks :D
DeleteWow, A beautiful word, Magnanimous, I really agree with that :-D
ReplyDeleteBut I don't agree with Abnormal :-( , it is not you Mega, you are amazing
seriously? haha thanks JJ, no.. I mean abnormal is I like to do crazy things but still in normal ways, got it? thanks JJ :D
DeleteWhat do you mean by abnormal? :-)
ReplyDeleteGood job! :-)
keep writing!
abnormal means I like to do crazy things but still in normal ways, got it? life is never flat, right? thank you Pak!
Delete